Tuesday, January 18, 2011

WFB Club Game

I was out at the club tonight and got a 2000 point game of Warhammer in with Scott. I pitted my Lizardmen against his Daemon army.

The Krox went to war!


This was one of Scott's main infantry blocks. I wound up doing a fair bit of damage to it with a charging Stegadon...but after a few rounds of combat the Steg broke and was run down. Boooo.


I don't know Daemons well enough to know the proper name of this unit that Scott painted up...but I call the models "Salamander Snacks."


Scott's Bloodcrushers really did a number on my Saurus Warrior block. I tried for two turns to get some buff spells off to help these guys, but the dice just weren't there. However, in the end, the Bloodcrushers went down to ranked spears and Krox.


The game ended on a terrible miscast roll from Scott. His Daemon Prince went down on a "2" miscast roll. The Prince, Scott's army general, got sucked into the warp never to be seen again.

Go Lizards!

'Til next time.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Always good to hear of some brother lizardmen kickin' some tail. It must have been in the Old One's plans the entire time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The salamander snacks was a unit of Pink Horrors of Tzeentch. It's too bad we didn't have more time as I think I could've managed a draw! Curses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott...
    LOL...as I said during the game, I only claim a moral victory. If we had more time, it would have been very interesting to play out. I would have put my fresh Temple Guard against your nasty hound unit and Krox would have gone up against your remaining red demon infantry guys. Would have been a good end-of-game scrap.

    ReplyDelete