Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Favorite Day of the Year

"Fall back one hour."

Every Fall, Daylight Savings Time ends, and it is always my favorite day of the year when it happens. One extra hour to do anything you want! Well, it seems that every year, I use this extra hour to finish off a cool project...well, cool for me anyway.

This year, I got up on the first morning of Standard Time and worked away on finishing off a company of 21 Dwarves I need for my Middle-earth RPG campaign.


Well, the banner isn't done yet...but the rest of these GW Dwarven Warriors are ready for the battlefield.

I've decided that next May, when our local MayDay convention rolls around, I'm going to run a SAGA game based in Middle-earth. So, these guys are going to see double duty. Dwarves will be using the Viking SAGA dice table with one or two custom abilities thrown in for good measure. But that's a ways off...time to think about the next project on the hobby table.

'Til next time.

1 comment: