Monday, March 11, 2013

Sanctifier

This past week I hauled out a handful of Menoth heavies that I had half-done. First one off the table is the Sanctifier, the non-character 'jack from the Wrath book.


I decided on an all-black scheme, inspired by the artwork in the book.


Originally, I wasn't keen on getting this figure into my collection. However, I've had second thoughts based on a list concept I'm thinking of which relies on the synergy provided to certain Menoth 'jacks when a friendly infantry model dies nearby.


One infantry model death within 5" gives Sanctifier a focus for next turn, triggers Hand of Vengeance on Blood of Martyrs and Righteous Vengeance on Fire of Salvation. I think there's something good in that combination of effects.


'Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment