Sunday, September 1, 2013

Damiano Tier 4 Project: Part 6

Over the past several weeks as I've been working through the Damiano project, I've been thinking that the sticking point will be the Halberdiers. As I noted in an earlier post, they are composed of way too many bits, and they're a pain to put together.

Well, the other night I flipped on some Dexter and decided to bear down and assemble the rest of the Halberdiers unit. And a couple of episodes later...presto.


Now I had all of the infantry for the 50 point tier 4 list assembled and based. It was time to prime these guys.

To prime units, I attach all the members to a stick, take them outside and prime all at once. Here is the Steelhead Rifleman unit.


And here are the newly assembled Steelhead Halberdiers.


Now primed...along with Damiano at the head of the bunch.


First stage as usual is to apply a dark wash. And now everyone is ready to go.


I'll be finishing off the bases first, then on to metal, then the padded armor, skin and so on. That will be next week.

'Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment